Views: 167 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-26 Origin: Site
In the process of using the fiber optical splicer, we will meet a variety of problems and we need to solve them to keep the functions of the fiber optical. Therefore, today we are going to share some common problems of the fiber optical splicer and offer some solution advice.
1. There is no light on the screen when the switch of the fiber optical splicer is turned on, and the horizontal light on the electrode base is not bright when the windscreen is opened. And there are two solutions. On the one hand, we need to check whether the power plug socket is plugged in. If not, we should plug it in again. On the other hand, it is also important to check whether the power fuse is disconnected. If the fuse is broken, the spare fuse needs to be replaced.
2. When the fiber optical splicer is turned on, the prompt of battery exhaustion appears at the bottom of the screen and the machine makes noise. This phenomenon usually occurs when the battery is used for power supply, and we only need to replace the power supply. At the same time, we should check and confirm whether the power fuse box is tightened.
3. The fiber optical can be reset normally, but the fiber optical continues to move backward when the gap is set. In addition, the screen of the fiber optical splicer shows the needs of setting the gap. This situation may be caused by excessive dust deposition on the eyepiece of the microscope in the optical system. We can use a cotton swab to wipe the horizontal and vertical eyepiece of the microscope, and use the eyes to observe whether there is obvious dust left.
4. When pressing on the heating button of the fiber optical splicer, the heating indicator light will flash and soon go out with the sound of the buzzer. Generally, the fiber optical splicer will automatically check whether the heater plug is effectively inserted. If it is not plugged in or plugged in invalidly, we can adjust it. In addition, the heater will automatically stop heating due to thermal protection after long-term and continuous heating, so we can wait for some time and heat again.
5. When thefiber optical is calibrated automatically, the up and down direction of the fiber optical moves continuously. The screen of the fiber optical splicer displays the prompt of stopping calibration. And there are two solutions to this situation. First, we can try to reset the system by pressing on the reset button. Second, we need to check whether the position deviation of the fiber optical port in the Y/Z direction is less than 0.5 mm. If it is less than 0.5 mm, it requires the following operations, otherwise it will be returned to the factory for repairing. For one thing, we need to check whether the bare fiber is clean. For another, the dust deposited in the V-groove needs to be cleaned. Furthermore, we can tap the pressing plate with our fingers to make sure that the pressing plate compacts the fiber optical.
In fact, there are many other problems in the use of the fiber optical splicer. If we find it is difficult to solve, we can ask professional people for help.