Views: 127 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-29 Origin: Site
The fiber panel has the characteristics of high light transmission efficiency, small coupling loss between stages, clear and true image transmission, and zero optical thickness. The most typical application is as an optical input and output window for low-light image intensifiers, which plays an important role in improving the quality of imaging devices. Fiber optic panels are widely used in various cathode ray tubes, camera tubes, CCD coupling and other instruments and equipment that need to transmit images.
The fiber optic adapter panel is a user terminal product that implements the fiber-to-desktop solution, and the internal space is designed reasonably. The fiber optic panel is used in the home or work area to complete the access and port output of the dual-core fiber, which can fully meet the requirements of the fiber bending radius, and protect the incoming and outgoing optical fiber to provide safe protection for the fiber core. Appropriate curvature radius allows inventory of a small amount of redundant optical fiber to realize optical fiber to desktop FTTD system application.
(1) The fiber optic panel is composed of a front cover, a fiber optic cable tray, a fixed space and device, an installation site connector and an fiber optic adapter interface, and a bottom box with fiber optic connector protection.
(2) There are fixing devices for introducing optical cables and protection devices for optical fiber splices in the fiber optic panel.
(3) A device with a single SC or dual LC type adapter is fixed in the fiber optic panel.
(4) High-quality flame retardant polycarbonate plastic materials are used for the face cover and bottom box of the fiber optic panel.
(5) The outer socket of the fiber optic panel adapter should have a dustproof device when no fiber patch cord is inserted.
(6) The fiber optic panel should be matched with the fiber optic connector. There should be a 60mm straight and unobstructed space from the middle butt joint of the optical adapter to the bottom box of the panel. At the same time, the panel should have a reliable fixing function to ensure that the optical fiber connector is not loose.
(1) The appearance of the fiber optic panel should be close to or basically consistent with the appearance of the strong current panel and the weak current panel, and the color is white.
(2) Type 86 specifications are adopted. Type 86 is a termination box with a size of 86mm × 86mm. When the type 86 is used, the distance between two mounting screw holes should be 60mm.
(3) The shape of the fiber optic panel is complete, and the surface of each component is smooth and uniform in color. The adhesion of the coating or plating on the surface of the metal component is firm, and the plastic parts are free from defects such as burrs, bubbles, cracks, voids, warpage, and impurities.
The main function of the fiber optic panel is to fix the module and protect the cable at the information outlet, which plays a role similar to a screen. For the wiring system, the information panel is not the main product component that affects performance. But in the entire wiring system, it is one of the few products exposed on the surface. Fiber optic panels are user terminal products that implement fiber-to-desktop solutions.