Views: 132 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-04 Origin: Site
In daily life, because the conduction loss of light in fibers optical is much lower than that of electricity in wires, therefore, fiber optic are used for long-distance information transmission. Usually the terms of optical fiber and cable are confused. Most fiber optical must be covered by several layers of protective structures before use. The coated cable is called an optical cable. The protective layer and insulating layer of the outer layer of the fiber optical can prevent the surrounding environment from damaging to the fiber optic.
Fiber optic plays a very important role in our network communication. If there is no fiber optic, our network communication will be severely blocked. If the fiber optic is broken, we cannot communicate normally and cannot receive the signal. Each of us will have fiber optic cables at home. So, how to connect when the fiber optic cables are broken?
1. When connecting the fiber optical, the connection needs to follow the following rules: connected with same color, connected with the same core, connected in order, from large to small. There are generally three connection methods, namely fiber welding connection, movable connection and mechanical connection.
2. Strip the optical cable when connecting, and fix the optical cable after stripping. Be careful not to damage the beam tube. About stripping 1m, there may be ointment in it, wipe it with paper.
3. Penetrate the stripped fiber optical into the connection box and then fix and compress it.
4. Next, pass the fiber optical through the heat-shrinkable tube. Different beam tubes and different colors have to pass through the heat shrinkable tube.
5. If there is a welding machine, the welding machine can be used for welding connection. Turn on the power to weld. Dust must be removed away during the use. Do not let the fiber optic powder into the welding machine.
6. Before welding, it is necessary to distinguish the difference between the fiber optical and the working wavelength, so that the welding procedure can be selected for welding. Generally, automatic welding is enough. Next, we need to make the end face of fiber optic. The production of end faces is a crucial work. It will directly affect the quality of the connection, so be careful..
7. After finishing the end face of fiber optic, place the fiber optic into the v-shaped groove in the welding machine. Be careful not to press the pressure plate of optical fiber when placing it.
8. Next, the fiber optic cable should be removed. At this time, use a heating furnace to heat the heat shrinkable tube. After heating, you can open the draft shield and remove the fiber optic. After removal, the coil fiber optic should be fixed. The welded fiber optical should laid on the storage tray. The larger the radius and radian, the better, which can reduce energy consumption.
9. The last step is to seal and suspend. Just pay attention to waterproofing.
These are very practical, but for people who do not have a welding machine at home, it is best not to try to connect by yourself to prevent accidents and poor connection. After the fiber optic cable is broken, don't worry, if you have the conditions and technical foundation, you can connect it yourself. If you don’t know how to deal with it, it is suggested that you should ask professional maintenance workers to do the welding connection. This is relatively safe and reliable.