Views: 123 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-05 Origin: Site
Military field fiber optical cables are metal-free fiber optical cables specially designed for field operation and complex environments that require fast wiring or repeated retractable use. It has the characteristics of light weight, easy to carry, high resistance to tension and pressure, high strength-to-weight ratio, good flexibility, easy to bend, oil resistant, wear resistant, flame retardant, wide temperature range, etc. It is suitable for the occasions where the military field communication system is quickly wired or repeatedly retracted, oil fields, mines, ports, live television broadcasts, and communication line repairs.
1) Adopt a compact all-dielectric wiring type structure with a φ0.9mm tight-fitting optical fiber, which makes the fiber optic cable have a very high strength-to-weight ratio and is convenient for fast wiring or repeated retracting.
2) The secondary coating of high-strength fiber optical with the composite structure provides the best temperature performance and minimum additional attenuation, ensuring the reliability and service life of the fiber optical cable under harsh conditions.
3) Specially made high-strength and flexible glass fiber reinforce the plastic (FRP) central reinforcement component to ensure the strength and bending performance of the fiber optical cable.
4) A large area of aramid reinforced fiber provides extremely high mechanical strength for the fiber optical cable.
5) The combination of small-pitch SZ-twisted tight-fibers without tie wires and single-helix twisted aramid fibers ensure that the field fiber optical cable has greater tensile strain ability.
6) Thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer flame retardant jacket provides good structural stability and performance of fiber optical cable, such as compression resistance, wear resistance, oil resistance, low temperature flexibility and flame resistance.
1) Used for military wiring
2) Used for field wiring
3) Used for wiring in harsh conditions
4) Used for temporary wiring
1) Adopt high-strength fatigue-resistant fiber optical to ensure the reliability and service life of field fiber optical cable under various severe service conditions.
2) The special coating layer and the secondary covering composite structure can absorb mechanical and environmental stresses, and the additional loss of the fiber optical cable is small.
3) The combination of small-pitch SZ twisted fibers and single-helix twisted aramid fibers ensures that the field fiber optical cable has a large tensile strain performance.
4) Extremely high strength, light weight and high strength-to-weight ratio. The round jacket has a compact structure, and is particularly suitable for occasions where it is repeatedly retracted.
5) Good flame resistance, high-strength, high-toughness polyurethane (PU) elastomer jacket, high oxygen index, oil and chemical corrosion resistance, tear resistance, low temperature flexibility, strong elasticity, good stress buffering, wear-resistant and pressure-resistant sheath.
6) The color of the tight cover is according to the TIA-598-A standard color spectrum, which is easy to distribute and terminate the fiber optical cable.
7) Product information and length indication are printed on the outer sheath of the fiber optical cable.
8) If needed, both ends of the field fiber optical cable can be pre-installed with quick movable connectors.
9) The number of fiber optical cores is 1 ~ 6 cores, and it can be customized according to requirements.
1) The field fiber optical adopts a tight-pack buffer structure to form a 0.9-1 mm fiber optical unit. The reinforcing components are mainly aramid fiber, and some are accompanied by fiber reinforced plastic rods. Most of the sheath are made of flame retardant polyurethane
2) Use a type of fiber optical cable structure to accommodate different fiber types (such as multimode fiber optic, single-mode fiber optic, dispersion-shifted single-mode fiber optic, anti-nuclear reinforced fiber optic, large-core fiber optic, etc.), the fiber optic is coated to form a fiber optic unit with a unified appearance, so as to meet different requirements.
3) It is required to use anti-nuclear reinforced fiber optic to meet the needs of future peace.